Before you Go Incognito
My goal is to give you all the details for your travel, but questions do arise and it is my pleasure to help with the information you may need. Whether you need to know the time difference between home and French Polynesia, or understand the currency an exchange rate, use these links below as your Incognito Global resource guide!
Additions to Make Your Trip PERFECT!
A. Luggage Free
For international travelers seeking the utmost in convenience, reliability, and predictability, Luggage Free guarantees delivery of baggage from doorstep to destination. By leveraging a worldwide network of shipping partners, innovative technology, and honest, unparalleled customer care, Luggage Free gives seasoned travelers the peace of mind they deserve. The smart alternative to checking and carrying bags, Luggage Free will transform your luxury travel experience. Click here to view your options and provide a customized quote for yourself.
Book a local vacation photographer in one of over 160 cities. Selfies are ok but some trips deserve better! Select your package, city and photographer here. Current Virtuoso perk is a complimentary 8×10 printed image of your choice!
C. Passport and Visa Service
When you need dependable passport or visa services for your international travel, count on my preferred suppliers with over 50 years of experience processing travel documents. From its daily contact with embassies, consulates, and passport agencies, they have forged sound relationships that not only keep it abreast of the most current visa and passport regulations but also give it the edge for expeditious processing. Click here to handle all your passport and visa needs.
D. Travel Insurance
Incognito Global Travel recommends that you purchase a travel protection plan to help protect you and your travel investment against the unexpected. Travel protection plans can include coverage for Trip Cancellation, Trip Interruption, Emergency Medical and Emergency Evacuation/Repatriation, Trip Delay Baggage Delay and more. For more information click here.
Helpful Travel Resources
- US Department of State – Passport Information should you need help with lost or stolen passports (Link – https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/country.html )
- US Department of State – Embassies and Consulates should you need to find an Embassy or Consulate for support (Link – https://www.usembassy.gov/ )
- US Department of State – Destination Information – Learn about your Destination (Link – https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/country.html )
- The World Fact Book (CIA) – Want to know in depth information about the country, government, people, cultures, and threats where you are traveling (Link – https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/docs/profileguide.html )
- U.S. Travel Security – Most current list of travel advisories for the destinations you may be heading (Link – https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories.html )
- Culture Questions – cross cultural communication, travel advice, and etiquette recommendations visit Culture Crossing (Link – http://www.culturecrossing.net/)
- Currency Converter – The Universal Currency Converter™, the world’s most popular currency tool, allows you to perform interactive foreign exchange rate calculations on the Internet, using live, up-to-the-minute currency rates. Visit Currency Converter (Link – https://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/)
- The World Clock – Know what time it is anywhere in the world, visit The World Clock (Link – https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ )
- The Weather Channel – Visit the Weather Channel (Link – https://weather.com/) for the most up-to-date global weather
- Current Flight Delay Information – Obtain domestic flight delay notices. Visit the Federal Aviation Administration Flight Delay Information (Link – https://www.fly.faa.gov/flyfaa/usmap.jsp ) page.
- CDC Travel Information – This site gives the Center for Disease Control’s recommended health precautions and warnings for travelers. Visit the CDC (Link – https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/ ) traveler’s health site.