Incognito Inspirational Offers
From time-to-time we will come across a luxury offer too good to keep to ourselves. We will post them here and fire out a “news blast” to everyone on our client contact list. So, before you leave, please SIGN UP for the newsletter.
Set Sail On A Journey Of Discovery With Virtuoso & The Ritz Carlton
The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection is delighted to partner with Virtuoso to offer six amenity sailings during the 2020 inaugural season. All six amenity sailings will offer complementary benefits to guests who book through a network advisor, including an exclusive cooking class and chef’s tasting. Two of the sailings will feature a Virtuoso host as well as the guest’s choice of a complimentary shore excursion, shipboard credit or private car and driver.
Designed to combine the luxury lifestyle of The Ritz-Carlton and the casual freedom of a yachting vacation, The Ritz-Carlton Collection will offer bespoke voyages on the first of three custom-built yachts in 2020.
All Inclusive Fare Includes
- All-suite ocean view accommodations, each with private terrace
- Access to a Personal Concierge in all suite categories
- Onboard gratuities
- Multiple dining venues
- 24-hour in-suite-dining
- Beverages in-suite and throughout the yacht
- Onboard entertainment and enrichment
- Marina-style platform with access to water sports
- Wi-Fi throughout the yacht
The Ritz-Carlton Collection Experience
- Individualized service delivered to the unparalleled level for which the iconic Ritz-Carlton brand is recognized
- Interiors designed with exclusivity in mind, allowing guests to discover the world in a casually elegant and intimate atmosphere
- Yacht style itineraries all guests to sail a relaxed pace while enjoying Michelin-inspired dining and a signature Ritz-Carlton Spa
Is SLOVENIA on you bucket list? If it isn’t, let me tell you why it should be!
Are you ready for an adventure?
- Discover ancient medieval castles and explore mysterious underground limestone passages of world renowned caves
- Take a vacation high above the alpine forest in a luxury tree house
- Go horseback riding for kilometers of pristine trails
- White water raft and go fly-fishing in an emerald colored river whose origins spring from the Julian Alps
Take in the history and culture of the area
- Hike in the trenches of World War I
- Walk in the footsteps of Dante and Napoleon Bonaparte
- Visit the Roman city of Emona, now the capital city of Ljubljana
Enjoy fine wine and world class dining or just relax
- Tour various wine regions and enjoy private tastings
- End your day with meals prepared by some of the finest chefs in Europe.
- Unwind and relax far away from the hustle and bustle of everything in this year’s European Destination of Excellence (EDEN) wellness winner – the Podcetrtek Terme.
Conveniently situated at the top of the Adriatic Sea, SLOVENIA is a great jumping off point for touring Italy, Austria, Hungary, and the beautiful islands and coast of Croatia! So, if SLOVENIA wasn’t on your bucket list, it definitely should be NOW!
In August, SLOVENIA was honored with the distinction of being, “the Hottest Destination of the Year“ by Virtuoso, the Global Luxury Travel Network. The Award was given during the 31st Annual Virtuoso Travel Week in Las Vegas. Honestly, who can help you explore SLOVENIA, and the rest of the Adriatic region, better than somebody who was born and raised there, still vacations there every year, and still has dozens of connections all across the region?
View a sample itinerary and give me a call to start planning NOW before it gets too touristy and while it still provides great value!